Exploring Inclusive Education in Primary and Secondary Schools
Develop inclusive teaching skills to ensure you are meeting the needs of all learners, including those most at risk of exclusion.
The Power of Genomics to Understand the COVID-19 Pandemic
Through genome sequencing and data sharing, you can learn more about tracking, treating, preventing, and preparing for pandemics.
Making Sense of Genomic Data - Online Bioinformatics Course
With this online course from COG-Train, you can learn about the concepts and tools for web-based viral sequencing analyses, as well as how to prepare data and share genomic outputs.
Reporting Obligations of Your Charity Part A: Overview and Basic Financial Skills
Learn about the reporting obligations of Australian charities and the fundamental financial skills that all board members require.
Governance Standards Part B: Governance Standards 4-6 and How to Wind Up a Charity
This course, the second of two, provides practical guidance on how your charity can meet Governance Standards 4-6.
Governance Standards Part A: Introduction and Governance Standards 1-3
This course, the first of two, provides practical guidance on how your charity can meet Governance Standards 1-3.
Becoming a Charity Board Member: What You Should Know
Learn about your responsibilities and what to look for when considering joining a charity board to ensure a good fit.
Black Friday Offers
- Get 50% off on Skillshare Monthly or Annual plan
- Domestika courses upto 70% off . Extra 10% off with coupon: COURSESITY
- Get upto 80% off on Udemy
- 50% off on DataCamp for Data and AI courses
- Save with 50% off on all courses Udacity
- 50% off Pro & Student-Annual on Codecademy
- $1 for the first month of Coursera Plus Monthly
- Upto 20% discount on Educative coding courses
- Buy 1 membership, gift 1 Free for Masterclass