In this course, you will learn :
- Consider the terms inclusion and exclusion.
- Create a fair and thriving learning environment that serves all learners, including those who are most vulnerable to exclusion.
- Create a change management strategy for your classroom and school.
- Use practical approaches to incorporate inclusive practises into your classroom instruction.
1. Understanding inclusion
- Introduction to exploring inclusive pedagogies
- Looking at the concept of inclusion
- Exploring inclusion in schools
2. Promoting inclusion in the classroom
- Inclusion in the classroom
- Medical and social models
- Creating an inclusive ethos through classroom management
3. Reflection, action planning and going beyond the classroom
- Reflecting on practice
- Action planning
- Towards an inclusive school community