In this course, you will :
- Explain the key requirements that an organisation must meet in order to become an ACNC registered charity.
- Describe the most common issues that would prevent a charity from being registered.
- Investigate the 14 charity subtypes and determine which one best fits your organisation.
- Look into tax breaks and other benefits that your company may be eligible for.
- Determine the legal requirements for governing documents and experiment with model governing document templates.
- Consider the registration application checklist and determine whether their application is ready to be submitted.
1. Features of registered charities
- What is a charity?
- Issues that would prevent charity registration
- Charity subtypes
2. Tax concessions and other benefits, plus governing documents
- Tax concessions and other benefits
- Governing document and registration application checklist