In this course, you will learn :
- Identify the six Governance Standards and explain how they apply to charities.
- Through case studies, determine whether charities have correctly applied Governance Standards 1-3.
- Apply Governance Standards 1-3 to their own charitable organisation.
- Demonstrate that the steps they have taken to apply Governance Standards 1-3 to their charity are appropriate based on the size, operating location(s), purposes, beneficiaries, and activities of their charity.
1. Introduction to Governance Standards and Governance Standard 1
- Welcome and introduction to the Governance Standards
- How can charities meet Governance Standard 1?
2. Governance Standards 2 and 3
- How can charities meet Governance Standard 2?
- How can charities meet Governance Standard 3?