In this course, you will learn :
- Determine what governance is and why it is important.
- Describe how you will handle complaints about the charity.
- Apply methods for resolving internal conflicts in their own charity.
- Show that you understand the purpose of a governing document and its key components.
- Describe the procedure for changing a governing document.
1. Good governance and complaint handling
- What is governance and why good governance matters
- Dealing with external complaints about your charity
- Handling internal disputes
2. Governing documents
- The purpose of a governing document and its key parts
- How to change the rules of a charity