In this course, you will :
- Learn when and what you must report to the ACNC.
- Learn about other regulators to whom you may be required to report.
- Discover what the ACNC is doing to reduce red tape in the sector so that you can focus on activities that advance your charity's charitable purpose rather than duplicating reports.
- Learn how to read and interpret balance sheets and profit and loss statements.
- Understand solvency and how to spot warning signs that a charity may be in financial trouble.
1. Reporting and Notifying Obligations
- Charity reporting obligations to the ACNC
- Charity reporting requirements to others
- Notifying the ACNC of certain changes
2. Basic Financial Skills and Understanding Insolvency
- Record keeping for charities
- How to read key financial documents: Balance sheets
- How to read key financial documents: Profit and loss statements