In this course, you will :
- Explain the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) and its role in the sector.
- Determine what falls within the ACNC's regulatory jurisdiction and what does not.
- Describe the ACNC's goals and activities, as well as how they can benefit you and your charity.
- Describe the ACNC's regulatory strategy, including support and compliance.
- Summarize the advantages of registering charities with the ACNC and consider how these advantages may apply to your organisation.
1. Introduction to the ACNC
- The ACNC is the national regulator of registered charities
- What does the ACNC have the power to do?
2. The benefits of ACNC registration
- The ACNC's approach to regulating charities
- The benefits of ACNC registration