In this course, you will learn :
- Reflect on case studies to determine whether charities have correctly applied Governance Standards 4-6.
- Apply Governance Standards 4-6 to their own charitable organisation.
- Demonstrate that the steps they have taken to apply Governance Standards 4-6 to their charity are appropriate based on the size, operating location(s), purposes, beneficiaries, and activities of their charity.
- Investigate and debate the requirements for winding up a charity in accordance with the Governance Standards, and then apply what they've learned to their own charity.
1. Governance Standards 4 and 5
- Introduction to Part B of the short course
- How can charities meet Governance Standard 4?
- How can charities meet Governance Standard 5?
2. Governance Standard 6 and winding up
- How can charities meet Governance Standard 6?