In this course, you will :
- Demonstrates how to experiment with different medium combinations, develop your own artistic style, and broaden your illustration techniques.
- Learn how to use mind mapping exercises, experimentation, and analysis to create three versions of your illustration, and how to digitally refine and edit your final piece.
- Dare to explore the wonderful world of illustration and see how far your ideas can be expressed.
- Investigate your materials further to understand the importance of experimenting.
- shows you how to layer different material combinations while you take notes on the orders and variations that interest you.
- Discover an easy way to experiment with colour combinations, textures, and layer management by creating a graphite drawing and adding colour digitally in Procreate.
- Sketch thumbnails of a film that inspires you to learn about composition and mood.
- Then, to help you plan out your final work, analyse the shapes, colours, and structure of these sketches.
1. Brainstorming and Mindmapping
- Brainstorming and Mindmapping
- Finding Pattern and Connections To Plan for the Final Illustration
2. Playing and Mark Making
- Layers Layers Layers
- Graphite and Digital Color
3. Planning and Executing Your Final Illustration
- Go Turn On Your TV!
- Thumbnailing and Sketching Your Final Piece
- Illustrating Your Final Piece and Incorporating Experimental Elements
- Digital Touches and Prepping the Final File