In this course, you will learn :
- Before diving into a world of special techniques to elevate your artwork, learn the fundamentals of working with watercolours.
- Learn about the materials needed for this course, which include watercolour paints, brushes, and a pipette.
- Find out how to find a subject for your painting and gather the information you'll need to inspire it.
- Learn how to transfer your chosen reference image onto watercolour paper, including only the scene's essential elements.
- Learn how to preserve white paper with scrap paper, masking tape, and other materials.
- Learn how to properly store your finished paintings to keep them in good condition.
- Before adding the finishing touches to your painting, work on the window area by combining colours and layers to achieve tonal depth.
1. Watercolour World
- Introduction to Watercolour
- Tools and Materials for the Course
- Watercolour Foundations
- Multi Colourway Layering Technique and Multi Glazing
- Special Techniques
2. Stairway to Watercolour Heaven
- Subject Hunting
- Transfer Your Subject
- Masking and Preserving
3., Window in a Cottage
- The First Washes on the Wall
- Building the Layers
- The Window
- Building to the Finish
4. Your Future Starts Here
- Caring for Watercolour
- Sharing Your Work