In this course, you will learn :
- Using watercolours, explore the softness and playfulness of childhood through lovable anthropomorphic characters.
- Explore the influences that have influenced her along the way, as well as her online portfolio.
- How to stretch and prepare your watercolour paper to avoid bumps.
- How to paint light and shadows before adding colours and contrasting the foreground and background
- Playing with Watercolor
- Sketching Animals in a Dynamic Way
- Sketching Facial Expressions
2. Creating Your Animal Character
- Finding Inspiration and the Perfect Scene
- Final Sketch of Your Illustration
- Preparing the Painting
- Choosing Your Color Palette
- Painting the Lights and the Shadows
- Painting the Colors
- Adding the Final Details
3. Refining and Sharing Your Work
- Scanning and Editing Your Illustration
- Sharing and Promoting Your Art