In this course, you will learn :
- Learn how to let go of perfectionist tendencies and loosen your grip on your camera to document your daily life.
- Sorie's fun exercises will teach you how to use ideas from a sketch to create illustrated pieces, as well as how to improve your drawing technique.
- Discover the Korean artists who have influenced her work, as well as the international artists who have inspired her.
- Learn about Sorie's tools and materials, from sketchbooks to inks, pens, and paints.
- Learn the fundamentals of sketching with Sorie's tips on perspective drawing, vanishing points, and other techniques.
- how to make your sketches more dynamic by dissecting the use of lighting in your artwork
- Learn how to divide any subject into sections and expand your visual library.
- Discover how to draw from your imagination and how to colour your sketches.
- How to progress from a sketch to a finished illustration while leaving room for development of your initial idea
- Learn how to organise your sketchbooks and how to share your sketches on social media by the end of the course.
1. Get Ready!
- Fundamentals of Sketching
2. The Different Ways to Sketch
- Studying From Observation
- Drawing to Document Daily Life
- Drawing from Imagination
- Adding Color and Using Different Mediums
3. Getting the Final Drawing and Organization and Promotion Tips
- From a Sketch to a Final Illustration
- Organizing and Documenting Sketchbooks
- Sharing Your Sketches