In this course, you will :
- shows you how to create light, shadow, and depth using different brush types in Photoshop
- demonstrates how to incorporate smaller details as well as light and shadow, beginning with a large air brush and gradually progressing to more detailed brushes.
- Then look at how to complete the background to give the piece a cinematic feel and enhance the atmosphere.
- Step-by-step instructions for adding effects and texture. Finish your painting by adding finishing touches and colour grading.
1. Preparing to Paint
- Initial Sketch and Rough Background
- Workstation and Brushes
- Light, Shadow and Depth Studies
- Research and Photography References
2. Painting Your Portrait
- The Main Portrait: Underpainting
- The Main Portrait: Finessing
- Details of the Hair
- The Hands
- The Clothing
3. Completing the Artwork and Sharing It
- Sharing Your Work Online
- Cropping and Exporting
- Final Details and Colour Grading
- Effects and Texture