In this course, you will learn :
- Improve your storytelling abilities by investigating illustration techniques for creating rich, believable environments for comic books and other artistic works.
- About the fundamentals of worldbuilding and how to break down a script. Liam goes over all of the course materials with you. Then he walks you through some drawing warm-up exercises to get you ready to experiment with free-form shapes.
- How to lay out a page while sketching and see it done with a sponge and brush. Because worldbuilding is all about the details, he also demonstrates how to use fine-nib pens to enhance your artwork.
- How to make texture with paint colouring techniques. To conclude the course, demonstrates how to improve your artwork using Photoshop.
1. The Fundamentals of World Building
- Organic Shapes: Basic Exercises
- Analyzing the Script
- What Is the Corridor?
2. The Establishing Shot and Inset
- The Layout
- The Inking Process
- Final Details
3. The Colouring Technique
- Applying Textures in Photoshop
- Creating Textures