In this course, you will :
- Learn the secrets of doodling and how to turn your ideas into unique postcards.
- Learn about the tools you'll need and how to use them, from fine liners to gel pens.
- Discover the methods Grace employs to jumpstart her creativity.
- Before delving into colour theory and adding effects to your postcards, learn how to use mind mapping and mood boards to define your ideas.
- Explore various lettering styles and how you can adapt them to create your own distinct style.
- Learn how to make doodles out of simple shapes and how to fill a page with various illustrations to create a pattern. Experiment with composition by mixing and matching your letters and designs.
- How to creatively address an envelope for mailing, as well as how to share them online.
- Learn her tricks for posting on Instagram and even selling your creations.
1. Materials, Warm-up and Brainstorming
- How to Use the Materials
- Getting the Creative Juices Flowing
- Conquering the Blank Page
- Colour Theory
2. Design Elements and Composition
- Doodling and Illustration
- Combining Elements, Style, and Composition
3. How to Share Your Postcards
- How to Address an Envelope Creatively
- How to Share on Social Media
- How to Sell Your Postcard