In this course, you will learn :
- how to hone your conceptual abilities while illustrating an editorial piece
- Dive into the world of publishing and how it works. Nicholas takes you behind the scenes of working with art directors and begins with a text.
- Learn about conceptual tools for coming up with ideas, such as metaphors and associations.
- guides you through the process of promoting yourself as an artist and securing your dream projects
1. Getting Started
- Working with Art Directors
- The Beginning of It All: The Text
- Conceptual Tools
- Warm-up Exercises
2. The Assignment
- First Sketches
- Discarding Ideas
3. Genius Tips
- Pro Tips
- Promotion or How to Lure Jobs