In this course, you will learn :
- How to make your own botanical artwork with watercolours Learn to paint realistic fruit portraits using a variety of artistic techniques from real-life observation or a reference photo. Explore and paint the shapes, textures, and details found in nature with watercolours.
- Investigate the course's tools and materials. Then put them to use with a variety of exercises designed to help you hone your watercolour skills.
- How to mix realistic colours and paint the various textures found in fruit.
- How to use masking fluid to add white highlights to your work before you begin painting the first layers of your illustration. Incorporate texture and character, as well as finishing touches, into your piece.
- Explore ideas for compositions featuring more than one subject.
1. Materials and Preparation Exercises
- Watercolour Techniques
- Mixing and Matching Colours
- Painting Textures
2. Painting Fruit
- Observational Drawing
- Masking Fluid
- Initial Layers
- Adding Textures
- Finishing Touches
- Adding the Background and Adjustments
3. Sharing Your Painting
- Composition Ideas
- Framing Your Work