In this course, you will learn :
- how to use digital tools to train your imagination to be more creative and design colourful illustrations
- Examine the materials, devices, and programmes required for the course.
- Learn how to improve your drawing skills and come up with creative project ideas.
- Investigate how to create a visual style that is uniquely yours, taking into account your strengths, weaknesses, influences, and more.
- Make a mood board and start working on your first sketches. Select your favourite drawing and then refine it by adding details, patterns, and other elements that reflect the mood you want to convey.
- Learn how to trace your drawing to convert lines into shapes before creating a colour palette for your illustration using screen printing principles.
- What You Need to Know before You Start
- About Sketching
- About Style
2. The Project
- References and Initial Sketches
- Refining Your Sketches
- Creating the Final Illustration
3. From Analog to Digital
- Tracing and Converting Lines into Shapes
- How Screen Printing Affected My Work
- Choosing a Color Palette
- Coloring Your Shapes
4. Finalizing Your Drawing
- Refining Your Colors
- Creating Textures and Patterns
- Adding Patterns, Textures, and Final Details
- Final Illustrations and Other Examples