In this course, you will learn :
- How to make a colourful detailed map that expresses a city's energy.
- Explore the tools you'll need to not only draw a place that means a lot to you, but also to capture its personality and atmosphere in map form using intricate shapes and energetic brush strokes.
- Explore the fundamentals of map-making and how to find inspiration to create one in your own unique style.
- How to create building roughs and place them on Google Maps. Make text and space fillers, select a colour palette, and add the finishing touches to your project.
1. Preparation for Map Making
- What Is a Map?
- Choosing a Location and Mapping It
2. Producing Your Map
- Isometric Drawing: Creating Building Roughs
- Placing the Isometric Drawing on the Google Map
- Adding Text: Creating the Roads and Underground Signs
- Adding Space Fillers
- Colour Palette and Tidying Up Your Work
3. Final Touches and Promoting Your Work
- How to Print the Map and Frame It
- How to Share Your Work