In this course, you will :
- Discover how to create surreal illustrations by combining various perspectives and imagery.
- Investigate pencil and inking techniques for giving your imagination form. You'll know how to use patterns and lines to create dreamlike compositions by the end of this course.
- Collect references for a collage inspired by your surroundings. Eva then demonstrates some fundamental drawing and inking techniques.
- Eva describes some warm-up exercises as "automatic drawing." Then, before solidifying with ink, begin doodling based on two reference images or combining a real-life image with elements of the warm-up. Then, learn how to add shading and adjust your linework to create perspective.
- Also shows you how to merge your scans and touch up your illustration in Photoshop as an added bonus. also discusses how to create a strong portfolio or series, as well as how to present your art in person.
- Collecting References and Creating the Digital Collage
- The Basic Drawing: Seeing Shapes in Everything
- Materials and Inking Methods 1
- Materials and Inking Methods 2
- Warming Up
- Laying Down the First Marks
- Finishing Up the Drawing
- Scanning, Merging, and Cleaning Up the Artwork
- Building a Strong Portfolio