In this course, you will learn :
- Learn about the art style's history and relevance so that you can incorporate it seamlessly into your digital illustrations.
- Analyze a real-world example to learn what a brief is and how to take control of a project.
- Learn about the various colour systems that are available.
- Explore the use of textures in your vector illustration, as well as how to incorporate text and typography into your work.
1. The Initial Steps
- What Is Art Deco?
- Briefing and Client’s Conversation
- First Draft
- Final Draft
3. Applying Colour
- Setting Up and Working with Colours
- Bringing Your Composition into Illustrator
- Working with Layers and Groups
- Working with Colour and Gradients
4. Taking It To the Next Level
- Adding Texture to the Image
- Art Deco Typography
- Art Deco Ornaments
- Final Touches, Formats and Conversion