In this course, you will learn :
- how to develop your conceptual abilities while illustrating an editorial piece
- Dive into the world of publishing and how it works. Nicholas takes you behind the scenes of working with art directors and begins with a text.
- Learn about conceptual tools for coming up with ideas, such as metaphors and associations.
- guides you through the process of promoting yourself as an artist and securing your dream projects
1. Getting Ready: Tools, Ink and Paper
- Handling the Tools
- Working with Ink Pads
2. Starting on Your Project: Getting Inspired, Sketching and Carving
- Inspiration and First Sketch
- Carving and Printing the Main Character
- Rest of the Characters
- Final Touches
- Storing and Cleaning Your Tools
- Other Uses for Your Print