In this course, you will learn :
- How to transform your sketches into digital paintings with texture and colour.
- Find the best of both worlds and combine them on the pages of a children's book.
- Create a tiger's eye using geometric shapes in Adobe Illustrator.
- Learn how to use Adobe Illustrator to convert your sketches into vector drawings.
- Learn how to vectorize your characters and backgrounds.
1. The First Paw Tracks
- Finding References
- Size Does Matter
- Finding Color Palettes
- Finding Textures
- Eye of the Tiger
2. Let's Bring It to Life
- The Serval: Drawing the Basic Vectors
- The Hunting Scene: Drawing the Basic Vectors
- Nice and Fluffy: Adding Gradients
- The Magic Sprinkles: Adding Textures
- The Full Spread: Bringing It All Together
3. What’s Next, Pussycat?
- Now It Becomes a Book, and It’s Out!
- How It Really Works and Tips