In this course, you will :
- Learn how to set up your printing area and investigate the materials required to create your own stamp designs, including carving tools and ink.
- A general overview of stamping and how different stamps can be used to achieve various results
- Make a mood board of your artwork's references.
- Dive into the very beginnings of the printing process. Discover how to transfer a design from paper to a carving block. Then, with Jeanne's help, experiment with different carving techniques and begin creating your stamps.
- Learn about colour selection, ink mixing, and colour testing.
1. Preparing to Print
- Tools and Materials
- Get To Know the Stamps
2. Beginning the Process
- Transferring and Drawing Your Design
- Carving the Stamp
- Mixing Ink
- Prepping Your Sketchbook
3. Printing and More
- Printing in Your Sketchbook
- Sketchbook and Stamps
- Final Print