In this course, you will :
- Learn a variety of drawing and watercolour techniques to immerse yourself in the vibrant Japanese art form.
- Learn drawing and watercolour techniques to bring your own manga character to life.
- Explore visual elements, colour mapping, and layer painting on paper to express your imagination.
- Discover the artwork and artists who have influenced his style.
- How to draw a manga character's body proportions and facial expressions using essential drawing techniques.
- Discover various watercolour techniques and how to mix paint to achieve the desired effect. Collecting references to help you decide on your design can help you get inspired.
- How to paint your illustration in layers to add depth and detail to your work.
- Tools and Materials
- Drawing with Anime Proportions
- Watercolor Techniques
- Mixing Paint
- Gathering References and Inspiration
2. Painting Process
- Thumbnail Compositions and Color Mapping
- Building the Linework
- Tracing onto Watercolor Paper and Painting the Base Layer
- Shadow Layer
- Final Details
3. Photographing Your Work for Social Media and/or Print
- Photographing Your Work
- Creating Web and Print Files in Photoshop