In this course, you will :
- Learn the key terms and definitions, as well as the various ways you can reach an agreement with a client and understand the surface design markets.
- Investigate strategies for applying market research to your own work in order to determine your target market.
- discusses how her experiences as an illustrator and surface pattern designer have shaped her.
- about what art licencing is and how it can help your business grow
- Learn how to print a presentation for potential clients.
- Learn about the various ways you can promote your work at trade shows, online, and via social media.
1. Fundamentals of Art Licensing
- Art Licensing to Grow Your Business
- Licensing Terms and Definitions
- Markets and Research Tips
2. Creating Your Art
- Reflection and Pattern Design: Inspiration
- Repeating Patterns Explained
- Pattern Design: How to Make a Repeating Pattern
- How to Make a Presentation Print
3. Promoting and Selling Your Work
- How to Promote Your Work
- How to Present Your Work to Prospective Clients
- Selling Your Designs: Best Practices