In this course, you will learn :
- Why You Should Use Twitter for Business.
- The Twitter Anatomy
- How to Protect Your Twitter Account
- The Legal Consequences of Keeping a Twitter Account.
- How to Create an Account, Tweet, @Mention, Retweet, and Direct Message.
- How to Make Use of Favorites in Business.
- How to Follow the Right People.
- How to Make Use of Link Shorteners
- Installing Tweet Buttons, Follow Buttons, and Favorites Widgets
- How to Use Hootsuite to Filter Streams Based on Klout Score or Keyword
- How to Use Twitter, Instagram, and Foursquare Apps
- Tweet on the best days and times.
- What to Tweet about and how to get Retweeted
- Personal vs. Branded Twitter Accounts
- Tweets that are personal versus professional.
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Autotweets
1. Hands-On Training
- Launch an Account
- @Mentions and Hashtags
- Hashtags in Practice
- Direct Messages
- Followers, Following & Lists
- Finding Twitter Users
- Link Shorteners
- Tweet Button
- Advanced Search
- Follow Button
- Faves Widget
- Hootsuite and Klout
2. Mobile Apps
- Twitter App
3. Best Practices
- What to Tweet About
- When to Tweet
- Getting Retweeted
- Branded vs. Personal Twitter Accounts
- Personal vs. Professional Tweets
- Auto Tweets