In this course, you will learn :
- Why social media is important.
- Using social media to reach out to potential customers.
- Social media has both advantages and disadvantages.
- An overview of the most important social media tools.
- When to blog, when to comment, and when to listen.
- RSS, blogging, and podcasting have a business case.
- How to incorporate social media into traditional public relations campaigns.
- The fundamentals of search engine optimization (SEO).
- Podcast creation, production, and distribution.
- Concerning video-on-demand and webcasts.
- Concerning social bookmarking and networking.
- How to use Twitter to stay up to date on news and build communities.
- HTML and RSS measurement methods
- How to use any smart phone to live stream video to the web.
- How to include photos, videos, and PowerPoint presentations from a social network on your website.
- How social media can help businesses become more socially responsible.