In this course, you will :
- Explore the concept of engagement, comprehend its significance, and learn how to communicate with your target audience.
- Examine previous examples of David's successful brand engagement and how he would approach it now if he were starting from scratch. Then, create two Instagram posts that put this theory into action.
- Discover three key principles that encourage audience interaction with social media content.
- Learn how to understand your audience and how to capitalise on their interests. Spend time exploring a fictional brand to understand the ability to create social value.
- David shows you how to make your content stick and leave an impression on users. Examine examples in context as he demonstrates storytelling techniques for creating memorable posts and how to appeal to your target audience's emotions.
- Investigate the significance of content communities and examine real-world examples of successful user-generated content.
- Finish the course by applying your new knowledge to create your own engaging campaign, from planning to execution.
- What Is Engagement?
- How I Have Approached Engagement in the Past
2. Framework: Principles to Successfully Engage Your Audience
- General View
- Shared Interest
- Social Currency
3. Sticky Content
- What Makes Content Sticky?
- Rules: Right Side of the Brain
- Rules: Left Side of the Brain
4. User-Generated Content (UGC)
- Why Do You Need Content Communities?
- Examples of Successful Use of UGC
- Engagement and UGC, a Practical Guide