In this course, you will :
- Social media not only allows marketers to communicate with their customers, but it also allows them to better understand their customers.
- This session introduces learners to the analytic methods that can be used to convert social media data into marketing insights, using consumers' social media activity as the "voice of the consumer."
- In Introduction to Social Media Analytics, students will learn about the advantages and disadvantages of using social media data versus traditional marketing research methods.
- This course, in collaboration with a leading social media listening platform, teaches learners the fundamentals of social media listening, including the creation of monitors and common social media metrics.
1. Basics of Social Media Listening
- This module will address how to evaluate social media messaging and data.
2. Opinion Science and Dynamics
- This module will discuss how to evaluate and judge social media contributions. You will be able to better determine what data is useful or not.
3. Crimson Hexagon Walkthrough
- Faculty has gotten permission from Crimson Hexagon to partner up for this course. This module will address how to apply aspects of social media monitoring to business decisions.
4. Applying Analytics to Social Media Activity
- This module will teach learners how to examine multiple social media metrics to monitor and identify deviations from typical social media activity.