In this course, you will :
- Examine well-known social media campaigns and strategies.
- Learn to identify their goals and examine the brief they used.
- Discover the significance of your online and offline processes working in tandem before delving into SMART objectives and conversion goals. Examine sample advertising briefs before learning how to conduct market research with your target client in mind.
- Examine the traditional sales funnel and how it has evolved.
- Investigate various social media platforms that can lead your audience from discovery to conversion.
- Map out your message and touchpoints, then learn how to use a concept to help your product or service stand out. Put everything you've learned so far to use and come up with new content ideas.
1. What, Where and How
- How They Did It
- SMART Objectives
- The Brief
- All About Your Client
2. Digital Strategies That Become Creative Ideas
- What You Need to Know About Social Media
- Mapping Your Messages and Touchpoints
- A Concept to Make You Memorable
- Ideas, Content and Platforms
3. Presenting and Producing Your Ideas
- Before the Launch: Measuring Your Campaign
- Bonus: Where to Practice or Find Partners