In this course, you will learn :
- How to use coloured pencils to create effects such as texture, colour, and atmosphere
- Discover what you can achieve with only line work and the advantages of keeping a sketchbook. Accept drawing as a form of play, and you'll see your skills as an illustrator improve.
- Before exploring different materials and the effects they can achieve, learn about the benefits of keeping a sketchbook and making time for personal projects.
- How to make the most of your colouring pencils by layering and blending them to create a palette of your choice.
- Experiment with basic drawing techniques and discover how descriptive a single pencil line can be. Use that insight to draw an object and then practise drawing it from a different angle.
- Then, use lines and simple tones to create a realistic face and body in a variety of scenarios.
1. Why Keep a Sketchbook
- Importance of Keeping a Sketchbook
- Materials and Basic Technique
- Blending Colour
- Timed Exercises
2. Observational Drawing Techniques
- Bringing It All Together
3. Sharing and Connecting
- Sharing Your Work on Social Media
- Creating Routine and Healthy Habits