In this course, you will learn :
- shows you how to use a single image to elevate your artwork and tell a storey
- Learn what makes a bold and compelling illustration, as well as how to improve your conceptual abilities and land your dream clients.
- Discover the basics of illustration and the power of using symbols to tell a storey.
- Understand the significance of choosing the right subject to illustrate as Lennart explains the various types of topics you can illustrate and the questions you should ask yourself when looking for one.
- Before brainstorming and creating thumbnail sketches on your chosen topic, analyse examples of artwork to understand the meanings behind them.
- Learn the best practises for sharing your work with the rest of the world.
- Investigate ways to self-publish your illustrations, promote them on social media, or find a client to increase the exposure of your art.
1. The Basics and Formulating the Concept
- The Power of Symbols
- The Importance of Topic
- Brainstorming Ideas and Thumbnails Sketching
- Drawing Three Idea Sketches on Paper
2. Digitizing Your Sketch and Forming It into Art
- Detailed Digital Drawing
- Creating the Vector Lines
- Adding Color and Color Theory
3. Becoming a Professional Artist
- Showing Your Work
- Making a Living from Illustration