In this course, you will learn :
- Discover the secrets to becoming a drawing expert, regardless of your starting level or age, with a new, rational, and playful approach to drawing.
- comprehend each of the mental processes involved in learning to draw
- You'll move on to the prototyping stage. In other words, you'll be practising basic drawing techniques.
- You'll draw a hand, make patterns until you've filled a piece of paper, and make a collage out of magazine scraps.
- The hand, the eternal model
- Cellophane collages
- Games for group proto-drawing
2. Basic notions: the sketch artist's ABCs
- Geometric shapes, your new best friends
- How does a lemon feel?
- Prosopography and Ethopoeia
- Games for two (or more) fearless artists
3. Now, let's draw!
- Restrictions and challenges
- Urban Sketch Artist
- Drawing people
- Games for flocks of artists