In this course, you will learn :
- How to use Photoshop to experiment with textures and patterns to elevate your illustrations
- Using a variety of digital tools and techniques, create playful animal illustrations that inspire joy and happiness.
- Familiarize yourself with Photoshop and its tools.
- demonstrates how to use patterns and blending modes to make the various elements of an illustration interact.
- Import your sketch into Photoshop and experiment with different drawing techniques to develop it.
- Use your knowledge from earlier in the course to improve your colour and pattern illustration.
- Before adding the finishing touches to your artwork, experiment with different textures using Photoshop's brushes.
- Learn how to save your work for Instagram with the proper aspect ratios.
1. Getting to Know Photoshop
- Setting up Your Workspace
- Introduction to Brushes
- Patterns and Blend Modes
- Playing with "Adjustment Layers"
- Inspiration and Initial Sketches
2. Bringing Your Image to Life
- Drawing on Photoshop
- Pattern Work
- Finishing Touches
3. Last Steps
- Saving the Image Correctly
- Customising with Typography