In this course, you will :
- Learn how to celebrate the unity of humans and nature in order to create original female characters with distinct personalities.
- Investigate various approaches to character design and the key elements required to make them appear strong.
- Discover how Eunice gets inspiration for her projects from social media and her daily life.
- Discover how to create a theme and choose a colour scheme for your illustration. Learn what composition adds to an illustration and how to use it to tell a storey in your portrait.
- Learn how to nail proportion and look at the various brushes she uses and why.
- Creating an Original Character
- Searching for Inspiration
- Creating a Mood Board and Colour Scheme
2. Production in Procreate
- Sketching Ideas and Refining
- Basic Fundamentals and Laying Down Colour
- Rendering Hair and Skin
- Butterflies and Background
- Using Social Media
- Getting Work