In this course, you will learn :
- How to turn your designs into finished pieces and create your own line of prints, stationery, and patterns.
- Discover her influences and the first steps to getting started with Tatiana's methodology.
- How to make a strong colour palette using colours that inspire you.
- Explore the different tools available to change the scale, space, complexity, and direction of your work. See how changing your colour palette can help you create mood and depth.
- How to paint light and shadows on your flowers the right way.
- How to export your artwork for use on postcards, prints, cups, and other consumer products.
- Explore the beauty of nature by creating a one-of-a-kind collection of floral illustrations using experimental painting techniques.
1. Finding Your Style: Experimenting
- Choosing Your Subject
- Exploring Materials
- Sketching the Subject, Finding Your Style
2. Preparation for the Final Artwork
- Colour Palette
- Painting the Elements
3. Working on the Final Art
- Scanning and Processing Digitally
- Arranging the Composition
- Finishing Touches
4. Application and Reproduction of the Artwork
- Applications and Reproductions of the Artwork
- Turning a Stand Alone Pice into a Pattern
- Preparing and Exporting the Files for Print