In this course, you will learn :
- How to generate creative ideas for eye-catching editorial covers
- With James as your guide, you'll learn how to take complex concepts and turn them into bold and colourful works of art.
- Learn how to draw thumbnails and experiment with various techniques for drawing objects and figures in your work.
- It's time to get started on your illustration, starting with the background. Proceed to the main elements, sketching out shapes for your characters before refining and adding details like shadows. Finish your work by finalising your colours and adding the finishing touches.
- James discusses how he promotes his work through social media. To conclude the course, he offers advice on how to share your own illustrations online, from selecting the appropriate platforms to using hashtags to get your work discovered.
1. Learning How to Think with Thumbnails
- Brainstorming Ideas
- Thumbnail Sketches
- Techniques for Creating Objects and Figures
2. Creating Illustrations
- The Illustration’s Background
- The Main Elements
- Finishing the Illustration
3. How to Use Social Media as an Artist
- Your Online Presence
- Sharing Your Work on Social Media