In this course, you will :
- Explore the bigger picture of branding to lay the groundwork for your personal brand. Learn about the four key pillars of HyperThinking and how to apply them to your personal brand.
- Define your brand's framework and the story you want your visual identity to tell.
- Philip demonstrates how to understand your public and the best way to reach out before engaging with your target audience. Create a solid content strategy based on your research and planning, and set KPI goals and other objectives.
- Then, choose the best platforms to carry out your strategy. Learn how to develop a long-term content strategy to achieve your goals.
- See how to put everything into action to create a strong online presence.
- Learn about digital mapping and the value of networking in your field.
- Finish the course by hearing more HyperThinking methodologies for maintaining momentum and long-term brand growth.
1. Laying a Foundation for Your Personal Brand
- Context: A Digital World
- A New Mindset: Hyperthinking
- Finding Your Story: Who Are You?
2. Making It Happen
- Listen First
- The Strategy
- Choosing Your Tools (Channels)
- Bring Your Story to Life
- Creating a Sustainable Content Plan
- Reach Out
3. Putting Everything into Action
- The Power of Networks
- The Agile Way