In this course, you will :
- explain the distinction between Instagram feed posts and Instagram Stories and why it is critical to use this tool to increase and improve your reach with your followers
- teach you how to configure everything so that you can work with Instagram Stories and will provide you with guidelines for creating a content strategy based on your goals and the opportunities provided by the social network
- You will be fully involved in content creation once you have everything ready. For this, you'll examine various types of content, such as still images and videos, and Mina will inform you of the options available on Instagram as well as other content creation and editing apps.
- learn to use text resources, images, gifs, emojis, etc. that you can find on Instagram.
- See how to create highlights Stories with a duration of more than 24 hours, and learn to organize them.
- Basic settings
- Come up with a strategy - the content.
- Come up with a strategy - the goals.
- Why use stories?
2. Content creation
- Other content
- The videos
- The pictures
- How to be more efficient
- Introduction and stories interface.
3. Editing the content
- A color story
4. Story format
- Story highlights
- Edit Stories on Inshot
- Text tool
- Instagram Stories Tools
5. Optimizing Instagram Stories
- Other apps
- Improve your engagement