In this course, you will :
- Examine the fundamentals of social media marketing. Learn how to carry out funnels effectively, which is the customer journey from initial brand awareness to the point of purchase.
- Define your goals and the purpose of your brand. Create a framework for your brand by identifying your ideal client, researching competitors, and narrowing in on your niche.
- Learn how to create high-quality viral content that will help you gain leads and followers. Captivate your audience's attention by creating content that is not only interactive and educational, but also relatable and shareable. In one day, plan out an entire month's worth of content.
- Discover Dot's lead conversion strategies. She emphasises the importance of keeping your process organic throughout, from her outreach strategy to her promotion plan. She believes that humanising your strategy engages your audience and builds trust in your brand.
- The Brand Strategy - Design & Aesthetics
- Identify Your Ideal Client / Target Audience
- Identify Your Purpose
- Choosing the Channels That Matter
- The Rules of the Game: Mindset, the Dragon’s Formula and the Funnel
2. Content, Content, Content
- Brand and Content Pillars
- Batching Your Content Planning Out 1 Month in 1 Day
- Sales Content: Your Social Proof
- Storytelling Content
- Educational Content: Position Yourself as an Authority
- Viral Content
- Community Management
- Strategies to Convert
- Word of Mouth and Outreach