In this course, you will :
- Explore what is required to create a successful email newsletter and comprehend its significance for business and engagement.
- guides you through the various online tools available, the various types of email newsletters you can create, and which work best for your goals.
- explains how to define your target audience and how to use the analysis to develop your voice and content.
- Learn the five email copywriting principles, write your first draught, and master the editing process. Pam discusses the essential components of an email newsletter as well as best practises for writing each one.
- Understand and develop your brand voice for use in your copy, and learn how to overcome writer's block.
- shares tips on how to put together your newsletter and integrate it with your social media output.
- Learn how to optimise and even monetize your emails. Finish the course by sending out the first issue of your newsletter via MailChimp.
1. What You Need to Know to Write Great Email Newsletters?
- Goals and Tools for This Course
- Different Types of Email Newsletters
- Understand Your Audience
2. How to Write Great Email Newsletters
- The First Draft
- Five Principles of Email Copywriting
- Elements of an Email Newsletter and How to Write It
- Brand Voice
- Five Ways to Get Copy on the Page
3. Assembling and Improving Your Newsletter
- Assembling Your Newsletter
- Integrating Social Media and Email Newsletters: Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Optimizing and Monetizing Your Email Newsletter