In this course, you will :
- Learn pragmatic life-transforming mindfulness-based principles that you can use with clients, in your personal life, career or relationships right away..
- This training course focuses more on the application of wisdom based mindfulness principles instead of self-regulation techniques and breathing exercises..
- Understand all of the essential ideas and principles that the World's top Mindfulness practitioners use to facilitate positive change in themselves and the individuals they serve..
- Learn to make peace with your inner vocabulary and strengthen your ability to listen deeply to become a more discerning and empathic communicator..
- The course provides historical context, the origins of scriptural wisdom and ethics surrounding the practice of mindfulness in everyday life to facilitate personal growth..
- Learn how to become more reflective on your world-views, including your values, perspectives and emotional triggers. Self-awareness is key to effective mindfulness practice!.
- How to help other people understand and modify the unhelpful patterns of behaviour and thinking that often equate to unintended and undesired life outcomes..
- Learn how consistently practising mindfulness and growing in self-awareness can enable people to live more empowered and autonomous lifestyles..
- Understand the core motivations and common mindless assumptions that underpin most patterns of unhelpful, habitual behaviour (productive and destructive forms)..
- PLUS: Access our fantastic Facebook support group, 'Practice makes Permanent' to connect with fellow peers, celebrate successes, compare notes with others and much more..
- On completion of the course, you can apply to join The Academy of Modern Applied Psychology for professional membership to put into practice your new-found skills..