In this course, you will learn :
- Explore some of the artists who inspire and influence his work, including those working in animation, illustration, painting, and performance.
- Take a look inside his sketchbooks to see how he turns what he draws and records into art.
- Explore how travel and other cultures can influence your art.
- Discover how to observe and absorb a location or culture in order to inspire a character drawing.
- Then, learn how to incorporate your family's history and heritage into your artwork.
1. The Door Is Always Open
- Relating Art and Life
- My Sketchbooks over Time
- Warming Up with Rituals
- Warming Up with Materials
- Warming Up, Creating Characters
2. Finding Inspiration
- Looking Back (Childhood)
- Looking In (Personal Interests and Experiences)
- Looking Out (Travels and Other Cultures)
- Looking Deeper (Family and Heritage)
3. A World That Only You Can Create
- Creating Your World
- Staying Motivated