In this course, you will :
- Learn how to generate ideas and turn them into stories. Then, to help you decide what to draw, start researching your concept.
- how to use various graphite techniques to create textures such as fur and leaves
- Create a digital sketch in Photoshop and learn why it's useful for illustration. Print your sketch, then use a lightbox to transfer it to paper.
- Overall Idea and Procreate Essentials
- Composition and Value Fundamentals
- Color Theory
2. Ideas and Reference
- Storytelling, Writing and Character Ideas
- Finding Inspiration
- Sketching Ideas on Paper
3. Drawing and Painting
- Final Sketch, Drawing With Line and Shape
- Value Composition and Color Thumbnails
- Painting Process Demo
- Creating Layers and Painting Gradients
- Painting Smaller Shapes Within Layers
4. Finishing Touches
- Adding Final Details
- Last Compositing Touches
- Exporting Your Finished Artwork!