In this course, you will learn :
- To draw a place that brings you joy, experiment with perspective, colour, and light using acrylic markers.
- teaches you how to paint a scene of your choice using the principles of perspective, composition, lighting, and colour.
- Use acrylic markers to transform a scene into a beautiful illustration that you can keep.
- Familiarize yourself with the course materials before delving into the principles of colour theory and perspective.
- Learn pencil linework techniques before moving on to using acrylic markers to create the focal point of your piece and shapes around it.
- The lighting should then be recreated and colour added.
- Learn how to draw the sky and clouds before finishing with details and highlighting.
- Discover how to scan and edit your artwork for digital reproduction and printing.
1. Getting Ready
- Colour Theory
- Acrylic Markers Techniques
- Thumbnail Drawing
2. Painting Process
- Creating Line Work for the Illustration
- Focal Point
- Building and Adding Colour
- Working on the Sky
- Adding Highlights and Details
3. Post-production and Online Presence
- Scanning and Editing
- Promoting Your Work on Social Media