In this course, you will learn;
- Logos are a critical part of the modern visual landscape.
- A good logo is simple, instantly recognizable, and comprised of only the most essential elements. To learn how to create your own, it's important to be able to identify the components and design techniques behind the most successful examples, from the Nike swoosh to the Coca-Cola ribbon.
- How successful logos depend on good type choices and simple shapes—or the combination of simple shapes.
- He shows examples of popular logos and then demonstrates how to use the same construction techniques to create similar logos in Adobe Illustrator.
- The course combines theory with nuts-and-bolts techniques that emphasize simplicity and readability: the principles that ground the world's best logo designs