In this course, you will :
- From the initial brief to the finished pitch, this course will teach you how to create meaningful visual identity systems.
- Create a brand for a new marketplace using Rejane's unique creative process as your guide.
- Learn about visual identity and its key components. Then learn why and how they work, as well as what distinguishes an identity. Rejane emphasises the importance of conveying meaning through icons and symbols, which are key visual elements of design.
- Learn how to read a brief. Then learn Rejane's method for determining a project's core values and boundaries. Conduct a visual audit of your chosen brand, identifying areas for improvement, competitors, target markets, and more.
- What Does It Mean to Have an Identity?
- The Designer Role
- Identifying and Using Meaning Through Visual Language
2. Defining the Purpose
- Understanding the Brief and Refining It
- Defining the Core and Visual Strategy B.R.A Method
- Research and Audit
3. Designing the Visual Identity
- Using Visual Iterations
- Solving the Problem Visually
- Revealing the Creative Process
4. Develop, Review and Present
- Refining the Visual Outcomes
- Are You Ready to Present?