In this course, you will learn;
- Avoid pitfalls, improve your design process, respond to demanding clients, and solve the creative problems that are involved in creating a logo.
- Von Glitschka shows you how to take care of the nitty-gritty, like quotes and contracts, and critical design decisions involved in building a brand identity package.
- Learn to define your client's expectations before the project begins with customer briefs and mood boards.
- Find out what the attributes of a great logo are, where to look for inspiration, and how to use sketches to propel you through the design process.
- Then Von turns to the business side and explains how to present your designs to clients and follow up on both positive and negative feedback.
- How to launch the logo and develop a narrative that will keep the visual style of the brand intact in the future.