In this course, you will :
- Learn the art of fiction graphic design.
- Learn about the creative process behind the X-branding. Men's Create a distinct brand identity from beginning to end, including logos, typography, and colours.
- Explore what it means to design for fiction, look at the course materials, and dive into two of Tom's favourite projects, X-Men and VS.
- Learn how to define a brief, make a mood board, and gather references before sketching on paper and digitising them in Illustrator.
- Learn the best ways to share your work online, as well as tips and tricks for new designers on collaborations, briefs, and other topics.
1. Designing for Fiction: What Does It All Mean?
- What Is Designing for Fiction?
- Designing For Fiction: Case Studies
- Tools and Software
2. Creating the Visual Language: Concept and Design
- Exploring the Title and Logo Design
- Sketching with Pen and Paper
- Mood Board and References
- The Brief
3. The Final Design
- Designing the Logo in Illustrator
- Extending the Visual Language with Type
- Colour Scheme
- Building the Cover Design
4. The Presentation
- Tips and Advice for New Designers
- Presenting the Final Cover Design